Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTAC), like those found in a typical hotel room, are an ideal way to heat and air condition offices, apartments, dormitories, and residential additions. The PTAC units slide into a standard, pre-existing 16” x 42” wall sleeve and include intuitively configured controls. New installations require a wall sleeve and grille which can be purchased as Accessories. These PTAC units are designed with efficiency, durability, and quiet operation in mind. They can be purchased in a variety of capacities to meet your sizing requirements.
When purchasing a PTAC unit be sure to match the power plug to the wall recepticle. View this plug chart which will show you what wall recepticle is required for the PTAC unit of your choice.
- DigiSmart Control Board – Degree-by-degree temperature control and LED digital display make it easy to monitor the system settings.
- Quiet Fan Operation – New 9-blade condenser fan, and reconfiguration of copper refrigerant tubing results in the quietest Amana PTAC ever.
- Automatic Freeze Protection – If the PTAC unit senses the indoor temperature below 40 degrees, the fan motor and electric heat strip are turned on.
- 3-Minute Compressor Lockout – After the compressor cycles off, it will not restart for three minutes in order to prevent harm to the compressor.
- Rotary Compressor – Permanently mounted on rubber isolators to limit vibration noise.
|Electric Heater Capacity (BTUs)||12000 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||14000 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||1.2 Tons|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||9.9 EER|
|Nominal CFM||340 / 409 / 420|
|Dehumidifying Capacity||4.4 Pints / Hour|
|Breaker Size||20 amps|
|Electric Heater Size||3.5 kilowatts|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Cut-Out Dimensions, W x H||42 1/4 x 16 1/4 inches|
|Product Weight||113 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||130 lbs|
|Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
|Height||16 1/16 Inches|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Limited Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|