Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTAC), like those found in a typical hotel room, are an ideal way to heat and air condition offices, apartments, dormitories, and residential additions. The PTAC units slide into a standard, pre-existing 16” x 42” wall sleeve and include intuitively configured controls. New installations require a wall sleeve and grille which can be purchased as Accessories. These PTAC units are designed with efficiency, durability, and quiet operation in mind. They can be purchased in a variety of capacities to meet your sizing requirements. This PTAC unit is a heat pump with a back-up electric heat strip.
When purchasing a PTAC unit be sure to match the power plug to the wall recepticle. View this plug chart which will show you what wall recepticle is required for the PTAC unit of your choice.
- DigiSmart Control Board – Degree-by-degree temperature control and LED digital display make it easy to monitor the system settings.
- Quiet Fan Operation – New 9-blade condenser fan, and reconfiguration of copper refrigerant tubing results in the quietest Amana PTAC ever.
- Automatic Freeze Protection – If the unit senses the indoor temperature below 40 degrees, the fan motor and electric heat strip are turned on.
- 3-Minute Compressor Lockout – After the compressor cycles off, it will not restart for three minutes in order to prevent harm to the compressor.
- Automatic 2nd Stage Electric Heat (Heat Pump Only) – If the room temperature falls to 4 degrees below the set point temperature, the heat pump compressor is shut off and the electric heat strip is turned on.
- Rotary Compressor – Permanently mounted on rubber isolators to limit vibration noise.
Note: This PTAC unit is for 265 volt electrical applications, and will not work in most homes. Please see the Amana PTH153 PTAC Unit if this will be installed in a home, or a building with standard electrical service.
|Electric Heater Capacity (BTUs)||12,600 BTU|
|Heat Pump||13,500 BTUs|
|Cooling Capacity||14,000 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||1.2 Tons|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||9.7 EER|
|Coefficiency of Performance||3.0 COP|
|Dehumidifying Capacity||4.4 Pints / Hour|
|Reverse Heating Wattage||1,340 watts|
|Cooling Wattage||1,430 watts|
|Breaker Size||20 amps|
|Electric Heater Size||3.7 kilowatts|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|NEMA Plug||7-20 P|
|Cut-Out Dimensions, W x H||42 1/4 x 16 1/4 inches|
|Product Weight||125 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||142 lbs|
|Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
|Height||16 1/16 Inches|
|Limited Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|