Zoneline® Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners provide year-round comfort with individual heating and cooling temperature controls. Zoneline units are extremely quiet and designed to fit a wide range of applications, making them the ideal choice for hotels and motels, office buildings and apartments. Standard on all models is our exclusive GE® "Superseal" system, which reduces air infiltration and increases both comfort and efficiency. Plus, this Zoneline unit uses R-410A refrigerant which is compliant with 2010 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requirements for the phase-out of ozone-depleting compounds.
Zoneline® units are designed with innovative, universal components, and offer even greater installation flexibility than ever, whether in new construction, renovation or for replacement of old units. Unless specified by code, they require no sub-base and may be installed flush with finished floor. All models are adaptable to remote and central desk control. Zoneline units may even be placed in unusual locations, such as transom or common-area installations.
Note: General Electric Zoneline Air Conditioners do not come with power cords. GE RAK Series Power Cord is a required accessory when purchasing this product. The choice of the power cord determines the amount of electric resistive heat.
Power cords available for this unit:
RAK3153 (15 Amp 8600/7100 BTU)
RAK3203 (20 Amp 11700/9600 BTU)
RAK3303 (30 Amp 17000/13900 BTU)
Please see manufacturers specification sheet for more info on power cord selection.
When purchasing a PTAC unit be sure to match the power plug to the wall recepticle. View this plug chart which will show you what wall recepticle is required for the PTAC unit of your choice. Also, a wall sleeve and grille are required for new installations and can be purchased as Accessories.
- Uses environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Two fan motors lower sound levels and increase efficiency
- Cross-flow blower which circulates the air with less noise than traditional fans
- Electronic touch controls
- Freeze Sentinal™ protects against damage caused by freezing temperatures in unoccupied rooms
- Heat Sentinal protects against over-heating should the temperature of an unoccupied room reach 85°F
- GE Superseal system reduces air infiltration, increases comfort, and improves efficiency
- Upfront filters made of nylon mesh for ease of cleaning
- Temperature limiting to prevent expensive over-cooling or over-heating
- Full one-year warranty parts and labor; second through fifth year parts and labor on sealed refrigeration system, second through fifth year limited parts warranty
|Electric Heater Capacity (BTUs)||16000 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||14300 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||1.2 Tons|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||10.3 EER|
|Dehumidifying Capacity||4.6 Pints / Hour|
|Breaker Size||15-30 amps|
|Electric Heater Size||5.0 kilowatts|
|Power Cord Included||Not Included - Purchase Separately|
|NEMA Plug||6-15P or 6-20P or 6-30P|
|Cut-Out Dimensions, W x H||42 1/4 x 16 1/4 inches|
|Product Weight||115 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||130 lbs|
|Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Limited Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|