Your ventilation system ensures the exchange of stale air for fresh air, and your Honeywell ventilation system makes that air exchange efficiently, so you’ll enjoy fresh air while continuing to receive the benefits of energy efficiency.
Air introduced into the home through a quality ventilation system helps maintain positive pressure in the home to keep air fresher and cleaner. Ventilation also helps reduce carbon monoxide (CO) levels as well as lingering odors from smoke, food preparation, cleaning products and more.
Your air system works with your heating and cooling system to exchange stale indoor air for outside air at regular intervals, but it will also work independently to ensure that your family is breathing quality air. The independent operation is your assurance that the system is effectively maintaining the exchange of stale air for fresh air. So if your furnace or air conditioner isn’t running and your air system comes on, relax — it’s all part of normal system operation, even at night, ensuring improved comfort and indoor air quality 24-7.
The climate where you live will determine whether you need a Heat Recovery Ventilator or an Energy Recovery Ventilator. HRV's are usually recommended for colder climates with longer heating seasons. ERV's are used for warmer, more humid climates with long cooling seasons. Please see our helpful reference map to assist in selecting the right unit for you.
- 2 operating modes (Intermittent and Continuous Ventilation)
- Variable speed
- Compact installation
- Sloped drain pan
- Backward inclined motor blades
- Permanent lubrication of PSC motors
- Door opens downward
- No obstruction around the drain pan
- Simple electronic control
- Easy access to the control connection box
- Detachable 6 inch diameter collar system
- Proportional defrost
- Speed control balancing system
- Simplified mounting system
- Lifetime limited warranty on the HRV core
- 10-year limited warranty on ventilation motors
- 5-year warranty on other parts
|Air Flow||200 CFM|
|For Homes Up To||4200 sqft|
|Maximum Static Pressure||1.0 WC|
|Maximum Temperature Recovery||72 %|
|Apparent Sensible Effectiveness||0.71 %|
|Duct Connection Diameter||6 inches|
|Product Weight||50 lbs|
|Width||16 3/5 Inches|
|Depth||29 9/20 Inches|
|Height||22 51/100 Inches|