Aspen coils are an excellent choice if you would like a high-quality, inexpensive alternative to name brand evaporator coils. Aspen coils are designed to work with all brands of central air conditioning and heat pump equipment, and many models are AHRI certified for guaranteed efficiency and capacity ratings for brands such as Goodman, Haier and others.
Aspen Manufacturing is one of the largest independent coil manufacturers in the US. Aspen utilizes state-of-the-art fabrication and assembly equipment to maintain low costs while maintaining the highest possible quality in all their products. Other manufacturers may achieve high efficiencies by increasing the size and cost of their coils. Not Aspen. Aspen has re-engineered their coils from the inside, tightening fin packs, increasing tube rows, and adding TXV's when necessary.
- Rifled copper tubing, and enhanced aluminum fins
- Immersion-tested at 500 psi, then nitrogen-pressurized and sealed
- Liquid line - 3/8" ODS, suction line - 7/8" ODS
- Externally mounted flowrater body with Schrader valve for hiss-testing
- Heavy duty polypropylene drain pan
- Cabinets feature furnace connectors
- Split access doors in front for easy service
- Fully insulated cabinets with faced insulation
- Upflow, horizontal right, or horizontal left without field modification; downflow applications require installation of included plate kit
- ARI certified with select Goodman and Haier central air conditioners and heat pumps
- ETL listed for use with both R-22 and R-410A when proper refrigerant metering device is used
- TXV included
- 10 year limited warranty
See our Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets for help choosing compatible components.
When pairing an evaporator coil with a central air conditioner or heat pump, the correct refrigerant regulator must be used. Using the correct regulator ensures that your system meets the rated efficiency and capacity, while using an incorrect regulator may greatly reduce the life span of the outdoor unit.
If a TXV is used for refrigerant metering, only the refrigerant type and system tonnage must be matched correctly. If an orifice is used, the correct orifice size is set by the outdoor unit. When installing a new outdoor unit, the correct orifice is usually included with the air conditioner or heat pump. If you are installing only the indoor coil, find the required orifice size in the manufacturer's documentation or use our chart as a guide.
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal / Upflow|
|Cooling Capacity||5 Tons|
|Refrigerant||R-22 / R-410A|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||7/8 Inches|
|Coil Width||21 1/2 inches|
|Coil Height||24 1/2 inches|
|Coil Depth||30 inches|
|Plenum Opening Width||19 inches|
|Plenum Opening Height||23 inches|
|Shipping Weight||78 lbs|