This Honeywell ZD18X10 Damper is missing a screw for one of the damper blades, and is in otherwise perfect condition. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Honeywell ZD18X10 Damper comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The ZD is a power close, and spring open damper. It has a 24-volt, spring-return, power-closed damper motor used to control circulating air in heating, cooling and ventilating systems. It is used when a normally-open damper is required. The ZD is typically used with the TotalZone® Systems and other electronic mini-zone damper systems.
- Kevlar gearing reduces wear, more than doubling damper life.
- Adjustable range stops.
- Mechanical visual position indicator for damper status.
- Solid construction using extruded aluminum frame and blades.
- Parallel blade design for low leakage performance.
- Quieter operation with fewer blades.
- Simple, easy-to-wire, two-wire installation.
- Reliable, strong, 24-volt spring-return motor.
- Fail-safe, normally open operation.
- Compatible with conventional and networked zoning.
- Ordering Instructions: Order ZD (dimension 1) x (dimension 2). (Motor is always mounted on dimension 2 side.) For example, ZD10x8 is a 10" x 8" damper with the motor on the 8" side; but a ZD8x10 is a 8" x 10" damper that has the motor on the 10" side.
- Damper can be installed in any orientation (mounting side can be on either the bottom or the side of the duct).
|Wires to Motor||2|
|Size||18 x 10 inches|