The AHG Series Air Handler for R-410A is equipped with a wide range of most-wanted features for dependable operation. Capacities range from 1-1/2 to 5 tons, and units are matched to 13 and 14 SEER condensers.
Units are multi-positional: they can be installed vertically or horizontal left or right. Speeding installation are a line voltage terminal block for fast wiring and a low voltage terminal strip for thermostat connections.
The cabinet is galvanized steel for durability and nylon drain pans resist corrosion. Freeze protection in both the heating and cooling modes protects the entire system year 'round.
- Power: 115V-1-60
- Blower Time Delay—Warms the coil before the blower is energized to prevent cold air release
- Slide-Out Blower Assembly—Makes service and maintenance fast and easy
- 3/4" Water Connections—Assures correct water supply lines
- Evaporator Coil—Aluminum fin/copper tube construction
- Hydronic Coil—aluminum fin/copper tub construction with manual air vent and drain valves, compatible with water heaters and boilers
- Factory Installed Air Filter—Disposable filters are available in standard sizes
- TXV for R-410A included
|Configuration||Horizontal / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||3 Tons|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||50,000 BTU|
|Minimum Ampacity||15 Amps|
|Maximum Fuse/Breaker||15 Amps|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||3/4 Inches|
|Water Connection- Inlet||3/4 inches|
|Water Connection- Outlet||3/4 inches|
|Product Weight||199 lbs|
|Width||21 1/2 Inches|
|Height||49 3/4 Inches|
|Limited Warranty||5 Years|