The new Raychem QuickStat-TC thermostat boasts several new features such as a bigger backlit display, multiple temperature control modes and simpler programming. The QuickStat-TC also has an integrated Class A, 5-mA GFCI (Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupter) for both 120 V and 240 V and does not require an external ground-fault breaker to be installed, reducing the overall installation cost. The multiple temperature control modes offer customers greater flexibility and provide opportunity for additional energy savings. As always, the QuickStat-TC will be included with each standard QuickNet kit to provide customers a complete package, unlike some of the other products on the market today where the thermostat must be purchased separately.
- Larger, easier to read backlit display
- Operates at 120/240V, 60Hz
- Integrated Class A, 5-mA Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- Three different temperature control modes: Ambient sensing only, Floor sensing only, Ambient sensing with Floor over-limit control
- Intuitive Early Start feature determines when the system should turn on to obtain the programmed temperature at the set time
- Programmable to meet any lifestyle
|Voltage||120 / 240 Volts|