The newly designed Rinnai® multi-position hydronic air handlers offer a unique solution for a wide variety of small and medium sized residential and light commercial applications. They are compact and able to fit in tight spaces which may include attics, basements, closets, crawlspaces and utility rooms.
The 37AHB units are equipped with an intelligent microprocessor control that allows for domestic hot water priority and adapts to available hot water flow for space heating by automatically regulating the pump and fan sequence to maximize comfort.
These unique hydronic air handlers are designed to work in combination with our line of Rinnai tankless water heaters to deliver heating capacities that cover a wide spectrum of residential and light commercial heating applications. For these air handlers to provide cooling, a seperate outdoor condenser and evaporator coil must be installed.
- Multi-position: Upflow, downflow, horizontal left or horizontal right without modifications
- Modifiable for side-entry return air
- Low-flow, high-head pump custom designed to work with Rinnai's tankless water heaters
- Integrated control board with learning algorithm
- No combustion air infiltration losses when used with a Rinnai tankless water heater
- Four selectable heat blower off delay times
- Multi-speed ECM motor
- 20 gauge, prepainted, fully insulated, galvanized steel
- Multi-position control box
- Designed for serviceability
- Schrader valves to purge air from the system
- Integral filter rack with filter
- Five year parts, 1 year labor warranty
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 Tons|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||75000 BTU|
|Maximum Fuse/Breaker||20 Amps|
|Water Connection- Inlet||3/4 inches|
|Water Connection- Outlet||3/4 inches|
|Product Weight||138 lbs|
|Limited Warranty||5 Years|