Comfort-Aire's "V" Series mini-splits utilize inverter technology to reduce temperature fluctuations while saving up to 40% on energy consumption (compared to a standard mini-split).
Basically the inverter allows the compressor to run at variable speeds to match the demand, providing precise temperature control.
Most of the time the unit runs at a low "economy" speed to maintain the temperature and humidity levels. During times of high demand, the compressor ramps up automatically to a higher speed. Inverter units reach SEER levels as high as 20 for real energy efficiency.
Mini-splits are the ideal solution for conditioning areas where adding ductwork is impractical or too expensive. This includes older homes, bedrooms, sunrooms, additions, office spaces, computer rooms, sports arena skyboxes, and interior warehouse offices, to name just a few.
- Whisper Quiet—High tech fan in the indoor unit delivers balanced air flow
- Temperature Compensation—Indoor unit adjusts automatically as needed to eliminate stratification between ceiling and floor temperatures
- Random Swing—Continually adjusts air direction for a gentle, breeze-like effect
- Multiple Modes—Cooling, dehumidification only, air circulation (heating in heat pump models) plus: Sleep mode, 24-hour timer and turbo mode
- Auto Operation—Automatically adjusts to maintain a constant temperature/humidity level
- Air Filtration—An air filter helps trap dust, pollen and other particles in the air; this permanent filter is designed to be washed on a regular basis and re-installed
- Auto Restart—Reverts to the last setting following a power failure
- Low Ambient Operation—Crankcase heater allow operation at 5°F (cooling)
Complete your system by selecting a line set from the Accessories tab above. Line sets come in 15, 35, and 50 foot lengths.
|Total Cooling Capacity BTU||17500 BTU|
|Total Cooling Capacity||1.5 Ton(s)|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||17400 BTU|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||12.0 EER|
|Heating Seasonal Performance Factor||8.5 HSPF|
|Moisture Removal||3.6 Pts/Hr|
|Factory Precharge||16.5 Feet|
|Maximum Fuse/Breaker||20 Amps|
|Wiring Requirement for Indoor Unit||4 Conductor/ 14 Gauge|
|Maximum Line Length||82 Feet|
|Maximum Height Difference||32.8 Feet|
|Line Set Connection Type||Flare|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||1/4 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||1/2 Inches|
|Indoor Section Size, W x H x D||42 1/2 x 12 5/8 x 7 7/8 Inches|
|Sound Rating, Indoor||42 / 45 / 48 Decibels|
|Outdoor Section Size, W x H x D||33 1/4 x 27 3/8 x 13 3/16 Inches|
|Indoor Section Weight||31.9 Lbs|
|Outdoor Section Weight||110.2 Lbs|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Compressor Warranty||6 Years|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|