Convenient, easy to use, digital accuracy. There’s no longer a reason to use a mechanical thermostat. Get all the benefits of bringing your heating and cooling system into the digital age.
Aprilaire Models 8444, 8446 and 8448 Non-Programmable Thermostats are mercury-free and provide pinpoint accuracy and control for ultimate comfort. If you don’t need a programmable thermostat, but desire the features of an electronic over a mechanical thermostat, then this type is the best choice for your home. Aprilaire Non-Programmable Thermostats contain compact computers providing outstanding energy efficiency and, depending on which model you choose, can work with single or multi-stage, heat pump and hydronic systems.
- Large LCD Screen with high contrast - for easy reading.
- Temperature Readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Outdoor Temperature Reading for convenience and comparison (requires optional outdoor temperature sensor).
- Circulate Fan Mode means that the fan comes on for 10 minutes every 30 minutes for better indoor air quality plus reduces hot or cold spots within your home.
- Service Reminder tells you when you should change your air filter to protect your equipment and water panel to keep your humidifier running in optimum condition. It also can remind you to service your equipment or humidifier to insure the longevity of your investment.
- Electrical rating: 18 to 30 Volts.
- Temperature range: 45°F to 99°F.
Which Aprilaire 8400 is right for you?
Model 8444 Non-Programmable Thermostat—Heat / Cool. Also can display outdoor temperature.
Model 8446 Non-Programmable Thermostat—Heat Pump. Includes Emergency Heat Mode, and can display outdoor temperature.
Model 8448 Non-Programmable Thermostat—Multistage Heat / Cool or Heat Pump, and can display outdoor temperature