The Core touch-screen display is the foundation of Emme's home energy management system. Out of the box it functions as a programable thermostat, but by adding Emme components, such as +Sensors or +Energy, you can increase it's capabilities. The Core is Wi-Fi enabled to make connecting to the internet easy. It's industry leading 7-inch, color screen is bold and bright. Touch navigation gives you effortless control.
Emme reduces energy consumption in three ways: It automatically manages your home’s HVAC more efficiently by using advanced techniques that reduce energy intensive heating and cooling while maximizing comfort. It provides unmatched clarity into your household electricity consumption, allowing you to monitor consumption in real-time so you can conserve energy by adjusting your usage according to your individual energy needs. Finally, it provides actionable suggestions to make energy saving easy.
- Large, easy-to-read, 7-inch, color touch-screen display
- Wi-Fi enabled, manage your home from any computer or smartphone with a web browser
- Easy-to-understand heating and cooling energy use reports
- Displays date, time, current weather conditions, and a five day forecast
- 7-day programmable temperature schedules with up to eight set points per day
- Works with most HVAC equipment including variable speed furnaces and heat pumps
- The ultimate smart thermostat for optimal comfort and savings; scales up with add-ons to become a complete home energy management platform
When installing a Emme Core system, it is recommended to install the +Sensors pack to take advantage of the thermostat's full feature set. The Emme +Sensors can be found under the Emme Core Accessories tab.
View Emme's website for more details.
|Stages of Heat||4 w/ Heat Pump|
|Stages of Cool||2|
|Use with Heat Pump||Yes|
|Power Method||Power Stealing|
|Use with Gas/Oil||Yes|
|Use with Electric Furnace||Yes|
|Use with Hydronic Boiler Zoning System||Yes|
|Resume / Adaptive Intelligent Recovery Capability||Yes|
|Outdoor Temperature Sensor Capability||Yes|
|Indoor Temperature Sensing Capability||Yes|
|Ventilation Control/Independent Circuit Switching||No|
|Zones Controlled||1 zone(s)|
|Humidifier Panel Indication||Yes|
|Line Voltage Capable||No|
|Remote Accessible||Yes Through Internet|
|Width||7 81/100 Inches|
|Depth||1 7/50 Inches|
|Height||5 31/100 Inches|