This USA Made AHYF8S120CU5 has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This USA Made AHYF8S120CU5 meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
When the unforgiving winter season bears down, your family deserves a furnace that provides reliable, absolute warmth and comfort. That's why the AHYF8S mid-efficiency gas furnace is engineered with robust components, providing energy savings even during the months of heavy use. The AHYF8S offers value and performance that will put your mind at ease.
Each blower wheel is individually balanced to each furnace, and whisper-quiet burners all contribute to quiet operation and consistent comfort. Also contributing to the quiet operation is the premium insulation in each AHYF8S furnace.
These furnaces normally sell for twice as much. Now due to a manufactuer overstock sale, we are able to provide you with this outstanding low price! Hurry, limited supplies, order today.
- 80% AFUE efficiency
- Multi-speed blower motor
- Heavy-guage, pre-painted cabinet provides corrosion protection
- Time delay / off for AC SEER enhancement
- Electronic air cleaner, humidifier, and continuous fan connections
- Downflow applications
- Troubleshooting is fast and accurate with onboard diagnostics
- Integrated furnace control with diagnostics and 115V hot surface ignitor system
- Run-tested at the factory to ensure reliable performance
- Vertical or horizontal venting
- Five amp fused low voltage circuit protection
- Certified to ANSI and CSA standards
Note: Due to this being an overstock product, Alpine does not carry all of the manufacturer-specific accessories. Please click the Accessories tab above to see what is available; products not listed in the Accessories tab may be sourced through a local distributor.
|Blower Cooling Capacity||5 Tons|
|Minimum Input BTU||78000 BTU|
|Minimum Output BTU||64000 BTU|
|Maximum CFM||2190 @ 0.5|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||80 %|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||20 Amps|
|Supply Air Opening Size||20 x 19.75 Inches|
|Product Weight||150 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||No|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||1 Year|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|