The Goodman® Multi-Position, Variable-Speed Air Handler is suitable for use with refrigerant R-410A (models ending in 14.) The Air Handlers’ blower design includes a variable-speed DC motor to help eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up.
The unit can operate with a heat pump or condenser of different tonnages, as noted in the product description above.
For Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
- Compatible with the ComfortNetTM Communicating System family of products
- R-410A refrigerant compatible
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system; provides low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- In non-communicating mode, up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system's CFM for each individual mode of operation
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- CFM indicator
- Maximum four low-voltage wires required for operation in communicating mode
- Improved humidity control and comfort
- Compatible with heat pumps and variable-capacity cooling applications
- Multi-position—upflow, downflow or horizontal installations
- Built-in coil has horizontal, vertical, and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- Complies with the Factory-sealed Air Handling Credit with or without field-installed filter kits as listed in the 2001 Florida Building Code, Chapter 13, Section 610.2.A.2.1
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, painted steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray finish
- Built-in filter rack for 1” filter (filter not included)
- Low-voltage cabinet connections; control circuit is arranged to permit staging
- Power supply on top; low-voltage entry on top or side
- Factory-sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate with or without field-installed filter kits at 1.0” water gauge external duct static pressure