Why choose wall-mounted?
- Single-zone cooling: This system has one outdoor condenser and one indoor air handler that cools one room. The new 115V models have cooling capacities of 9000 and 12000 Btu, and the 230/208V models range from 18000 to 33000 Btu.
- Single-zone heat pumps: This system has one outdoor condenser and one indoor air handler that cools and heats one room. Cooling capacities range from 8500 to 22000 Btu, and heating capacities range from 10000 to 27600 Btu.
- Multizone heat pumps: This system has one outdoor condenser and up to four indoor air handlers that cool and heat individual rooms. Each indoor unit is separately controlled for customized comfort settings, and units can be turned off in unoccupied rooms to save energy. Multizone systems are available in numerous configurations, with total system capacities between 18000 and 36000 Btu.
The advantages of Inverter Technology
Available in cooling-only and cooling plus heat pump models
- 1 MW12Y3J 1 Ton Indoor Air Handler
- 1 MR12Y3J 1 Ton Outdoor Condenser
- 1 LCD Remote Control
Complete your system by selecting a line set from the Accessories tab above. Line sets come in 15 foot, 25 foot, 35 foot, and 50 foot lengths.
|Total Cooling Capacity BTU||11,200 BTU|
|Total Cooling Capacity||1 Ton(s)|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||13,300 BTU|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||12.5 EER|
|Heating Seasonal Performance Factor||11 HSPF|
|Moisture Removal||3.0 Pts/Hr|
|Factory Precharge||41 Feet|
|Minimum Ampacity||10 Amps|
|Maximum Fuse/Breaker||15 Amps|
|Maximum Line Length||66 Feet|
|Maximum Height Difference||33 Feet|
|Line Set Connection Type||Flare|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||No|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||1/4 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Indoor Section Size, W x H x D||35 1/4 x 11 1/4 x 8 1/4 Inches|
|Sound Rating, Indoor||19 / 24 / 33 / 39 Decibels|
|Sound Rating, Outdoor||45 Decibels|
|Outdoor Section Size, W x H x D||30 5/16 x 21 5/16 x 11 5/16 Inches|
|Indoor Section Weight||23 Lbs|
|Outdoor Section Weight||75 Lbs|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Compressor Warranty||6 Years|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|