This Honeywell H1008D1002 Automatic Humidistat for Honeywell Humidifiers with Dehumidification Control was temporarily installed, but is in perfect working condition. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Honeywell H1008D1002 Automatic Humidistat for Honeywell Humidifiers with Dehumidification Control meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The H1008D Automatic Humidity Controls with HUmidiCalc+™ Software is duct mounted and provide automatic, low voltage, electronic control of by-pass flow-through, powered flow-through, steam and drum humidifiers in central heating systems. The H1008D also controls heat/
energy recovery units and dehumidifiers. The H1008D is designed to automatically adjust the humidity level based on indoor temperature and humidity, inferred or measured outdoor temperature and the setting of the frost factor dial. The frost factor setting is used to maintain a comfortable humidity level in the home while reducing moisture condensation on inside windows. The HumidiCalc+™ Software infers the outdoor temperature by monitoring the equipment cycles and eliminates the need for an outdoor temperature sensor when used on single-stage gas or oil
furnaces. With the use of the C7089H Outdoor Temperature Sensor (purchased separately), the H1008D also provide automatic humidity control in heat pump and multi-stage systems.
- The H1008D provides automatic control for by-pass flow-through, powered flow-through, steam and drum humidifiers in central heating systems.
- The H1008D also provides automatic control for dehumidification using heat/energy recovery ventilators or dehumidifiers.
- Patented Honeywell HumidiCalc+™ Software eliminates the need for an outdoor sensor on the most common single-stage, gas or oil forced air equipment.
- Combination temperature and humidity sensor accurately determines the dewpoint at the control location.
- Equipment connection can eliminate the need for a current sensing relay on the blower.
- Simple duct mount requires only a 3/4 in. (19 mm) circular duct opening for sensors.
- With the use of the C7089H Outdoor Temperature Sensor, the H1008D also provides automatic humidity control in heat pump and multi-stage systems.
- Automatically adjusts humidity level based on the frost factor set by the homeowner.
- Frost factor input allows for variances in furnace oversizing, window insulation and average daily climate temperature.
- System status light indicates normal operation, test mode and fault indication.
|Width||5 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||1 24/25 Inches|
|Height||4 11/50 Inches|