Friedrich Air mini-split systems are perfect for situations where ductwork is not available such as room additions, renovations, garage workshops or sunrooms. Featuring advanced inverter technology, Friedrich mini-split systems let you reach the desired temperature faster, maintain it more accurately, and reduce energy costs. The inverter technology allows each system to adjust capacity and cooling output to provide only the amount of cooling needed at a given time. For example, a 1.5 ton system will operate even more efficiently as a 1.25 ton system if that is all that is needed.
- LCD Remote for each indoor unit
- 24-hour timer and sleep timer
- Auto / cool / dry / fan / heat modes
- Four fan speeds: high / medium / low / quiet, plus auto-fan
- Continuous 'Air Sweep' (up / down)
- Auto-restart after power interruptions
- Auto-shut flaps close when unit is off for a sleeker appearance
- Washable, reusable air filters
- Removable front grille
- Secured remote control holder
- Four different transmitter codes to prevent unintentional interference with nearby units
- 1 MW09Y3H 1 Ton Indoor Air Handler
- 1 MR09Y3H 1 Ton Outdoor Condenser
- 1 LCD Remote Control
Complete your system by selecting a line set from the Accessories tab above. Line sets come in 15 foot, 35 foot, and 50 foot lengths.