The Alpine AHVA Multi-Position Air Handler, made by Midea, provides user-flexibility with installation options for upflow, downflow or horizontal applications. These versatile models may be used for split-system cooling or heat pump operation. Compact cabinets along with return air options - in both the upflow and horizontal positions—allow this unit to fit into tight spaces such as attics, crawl spaces, and closets.
- Anti-rust, painted galvanized steel cabinet, 500 hours salt spray test.
- Low noise: fully-insulated design helps to minimize indoor noise level.
- Removing the front panel will allow the blower and coil assemblies to easily slide out for maintenance and ease of trouble shooting.
- Two drainage spouts for easy installation.
- Multi speed blower motors allow for flexible design and adds to the unit’s quiet operation and comfort
- Multi-position configuration allows for four types of installation.
- Auxiliary electrical heater (5kW, 7.5kW, 10kW, 15kW, 20kW) box; filter and thermostat optional.
- ARI Certified & ETL Listed.
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||3 / 3.5 Tons|
|Electric Heat Capabilities (Optional)||10 / 15 / 20 / 5 / 7.5 Kilowatts|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Requires Downflow Kit||no|
|Equipment Type||Air Handler|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||7/8 Inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||10.3125 x 19.5 Inches|
|Shipping Weight||187 lbs|
|Height||54 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|