The Goodman® GPD14 Dual Fuel System delivers enhanced indoor comfort by seamlessly alternating between two energy sources for heating your home — an electric heat pump and a gas furnace. As the outside temperatures change, this unit selects the appropriate fuel source to heat your home.
When the thermostat calls for cooling performance, the heat pump in this unit functions just like a central air conditioner keeping you cool and comfortable even on the hottest days of summer. In the months when you need moderate heating output, the heat pump automatically reverses the refrigerant flow to provide warm air in your home. On the coldest days of winter, the gas furnace in this packaged unit provides reliable, consistent heat. Regardless of the season, the Goodman GPD14 packaged dual fuel system is a great indoor comfort companion.
This package gas/electric unit can be easily installed in manufactured or modular homes which use smaller (high static pressure) duct work. The package unit can also be easily converted to accommodate a plenum for normal or low-static applications. The Goodman package units are self-contained so the only connections needed for installation are the supply and return ducts, the line and low voltage wiring and drain connection. The units are ETL listed and ARI certified.
Please read this Important Safety Notice.
- Combines cooling with heat pump and gas heating for optimal year-long performance
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Energy-efficient motor (EEM)
- Fully charged R-410A system
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Two-stage gas valve; natural gas with easy conversion to propane with accessory kit
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence
- All blower operation and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- Loss-of-charge protection
- All models comply with California Low NOx emission standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet with UV-resistant powder-paint finish
- Louvered metal panel condenser coil protection
- Horizontal or downflow application
- Convenient access panels
- One roof curb fits all units
- Bottom, 2” high base rails for easy handling
- All models fit a standard-size pick-up truck
- When properly anchored, meets the 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds