The AHDGAA 80% AFUE single-stage, downflow, mobile home furnace is made by Coleman and features an aluminized steel heat exchanger, and a built in cabinet for easy addition of an air conditioning evaporator coil. It is great for installations in closets or alcoves, requiring only 2 inches of clearance on the top, no clearance on the sides or rear of the unit, and a small clearance for service on the front (2 inches for closet installations and 24 inches in an alcove).
Note: When replacing a mobile home gas furnace, replace the roof jack as well. Click the Accessories tab or “Buy Now” to view roof jacks and other accessories that fit this furnace.
Please read this Important Safety Notice.
- Extremely quiet starting and operation
- Sealed Combustion, (combustion air drawn through the roof jack and pushed into the burner box. Flue gas is forced from the heat exchanger by the vent blower and discharged through the flue pipe to the outside atmosphere)
- Automatic hot surface igniter
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Built-in evaporator coil cabinet
- LP (propane) conversion kit provided with furnace, no other parts required
- High altitude kit not required - derating accomplished by reducing the orifice size (Please call for assistance with selecting proper orifice.)
THESE FURNACES MUST BE INSTALLED WITH A NEW MATCHING ROOF JACK (EXHAUST VENT) FOR SAFETY REASONS. Using the wrong roof jack could result in an explosion. You cannot use a roof jack from an older model furnace or a different brand of mobile home furnace. Please click the 'Accessories' tab above to view roof jacks for this furnace.