The low-profile AHDGAH, 80% AFUE single-stage, downflow, mobile home furnace is a shorter version of the AHDGAA models. It is made by Coleman and features an aluminized steel heat exchanger, and is ideal for installation in tight places and/or heat only applications. The more compact size is achieved by eliminating the built in cabinet for an air conditioning evaporator coil. The AHDGAH installs conveniently into closets or alcoves, requiring only 2 inches of clearance on the top, no clearance on the sides or rear of the unit, and a small clearance for service on the front (2 inches for closet installations and 24 inches in an alcove).
Note: When replacing a mobile home gas furnace, replace the roof jack as well. Click the Accessories tab or “Buy Now” to view roof jacks and other accessories that fit this furnace.
Please read this Important Safety Notice.
- Low-profile design for installation in tight places
- Extremely quiet starting and operation
- Sealed Combustion, (combustion air drawn through the roof jack and pushed into the burner box. Flue gas is forced from the heat exchanger by the vent blower and discharged through the flue pipe to the outside atmosphere)
- Automatic hot surface igniter
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger
- LP (propane) conversion kit provided with furnace, no other parts required
- High altitude kit not required - derating accomplished by reducing the orifice size (Please call for assistance with selecting proper orifice.)
THESE FURNACES MUST BE INSTALLED WITH A NEW MATCHING ROOF JACK (EXHAUST VENT) FOR SAFETY REASONS. Using the wrong roof jack could result in an explosion. You cannot use a roof jack from an older model furnace or a different brand of mobile home furnace. Please click the 'Accessories' tab above to view roof jacks for this furnace.
|Blower Cooling Capacity||4 Tons|
|Maximum Input BTU||56,000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||47,000 BTU|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||80 %|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane / Natural Gas|
|Roof Jack Size||10 Inch Diameter|
|Product Weight||131 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||Yes|
|Width||19 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||10 Years|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|