The AHMG9S 95.5% AFUE single-stage, mobile home furnace is made by Coleman and features induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition, an aluminized steel primary heat exchanger, stainless steel secondary heat exchanger and a multi-speed blower. These units are factory shipped for installation in upflow applications, and are easily converted for use in downflow applications. These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage.
- Easily applied in upflow or downflow installation with minimal conversion necessary.
- Compact, easy to install, ideal height 33" tall cabinet.
- Blower-off delay for cooling SEER improvement.
- Easy access to controls to connect power/control wiring.
- Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code displays standard on integrated control module for reliable operation.
- Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement application.
- All models are provided with a convertible gas valve and gas orifices for both natural gas and propane (LP)
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
- 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
- 4 speed, direct drive PSC motor.
- 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling.
- Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
- Secondary heat exchanger made of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials.
- Timed on, adjustable off blower capability for maximum comfort.
- Blower door safety switch.
- Solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion.
- Airflow leakage less than 1% of nominal airflow at ductblaster conditions.
- No knockouts to deal with, making installation easier.
- Movable duct connector flanges for application flexibility.
- Quiet inducer operation.
- Inducer rotates for easy conversion of venting options.
- Fully supported blower assembly for easy access and removal of blower.
- External air filters used for maximum flexibility in meeting customers IAQ needs.
- Protection included from air intake, exhaust vent, or condensate blockage.
- Patent pending self priming internal condensate trap design for easy installation.
- Venting applications - installed as a 2-pipe (sealed combustion) using outdoor air for combustion.
- No special vent termination required.
- 1/4 turn knobs provided for easy door removal
|Configuration||Downflow / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||4 Tons|
|Maximum Input BTU||100,000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||95,000 BTU|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||95.5 %|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane / Natural Gas|
|Product Weight||142 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||15 Years|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|