The Alpine AH4AC16LT series of central air conditioners is made by Ducane and offers reliable two-stage scroll compressors, a permanently lubricated fan motor, a heavy-duty compressor sound blanket, and drain pans with Microban® to inhibit the growth of mold and bacteria. Ducane condensers are manufactured to meet high quality standards, factory tested to ensure their performance in the field, and offer a 10 year limited warranty on all parts including the compressor.
Please note that this equipment comes pre-charged with liquid refrigerant, and that by federal law cannot be released to the atmosphere. Yes you can purchase this equipment without being certified, and if you are mechanically inclined you can perform about 90% of the equipment installation yourself. However, you must have a professional heating / cooling contractor do the final part of the installation which requires managing the refrigerant. Also, having a contractor perform the final startup and inspection of this central air conditioner validates your warranty with Alpine.
For Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
- High-efficiency 2 stage Copeland UltraTechTM scroll compressor
- Grommet-mounted compressor for quiet operation
- Internally protected against high temperature motor overload conditions
- Heavy-duty compressor sound blanket for quiet operation
- Full metal louvered panels remove with just two screws per panel for easy coil cleaning and service
- Controls located in corner post for easy installation and service
- Rounded corners for safety and attractive, clean appearance
- Baked polyester paint finish over galvanized steel for maximum durability
- PVC-coated wire fan discharge grill
- External gauge ports for easy service
- Enhanced aluminum fins and copper tubing for higher efficency and capacity
- Raised coil prevents debris from collecting in bottom of coil and causing loss of airflow
- Designed for ambients up to 125°F
- Service valves positioned for quick installation and easy service
- High and low pressure switches factory installed
- Comfort Alert 2™ diagnostics is factory installed
- Factory installed crank case heater
- Factory installed filter dryer
- Charged for 15 ft. of line set
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on all parts