This Goodman GMVC950905CX has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman GMVC950905CX meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman GMVC9/GCVC9 multi-position condensing gas furnace with two-stage heating and variable-speed circulating blower reduces operating costs and advances home comfort by eliminating temperature swings and stratification from floor-to-ceiling and room-to-room. The Goodman GMVC9/GCVC9 variable-capacity furnace smoothly ramps up or down – based on the demands of the home – to keep temperature consistent at all times. The Goodman GMVC9/GCVC9 multi-position, variable-speed gas furnace features a patented aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger and energy-efficient hot surface ignition system. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating/cooling applications. With a corrosion-resistant, painted steel cabinet, these heaters can be installed in a utility room, closet, alcove, basement or attic. (Not intended for use in mobile homes.) (Please read this Important Safety Notice)
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit (see Accessories tab).
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminized-steel tubular furnace heat exchanger and stainless-steel recuperative coil for maximum efficiency
- Designed for multi-position installation— Goodman GMVC9: upflow, horizontal right or left; Goodman GCVC9: downflow, horizontal right or left
- ENERGY STAR Furnace Rating. Energy-saving, reliable hot surface ignition system with patented adaptive learning algorithm to maximize igniter life
- Furnaces' Auto-Comfort mode helps to efficiently create and maintain a comfortable climate by intuitively adjusting to the room’s environment
- Aluminized-steel inshot furnace burners
- 2-stage gas valve and super-efficient, quiet variable-speed furnace blower motor
- Quiet, 2-speed induced draft blower assembly
- Integrated Goodman furnace control with self-diagnostics
- ComfortNet communications system
- Low voltage terminal blocks
- Multiple flame roll-out switches, blower door safety switch, outlet air-limit switch and pressure switch for proof of combustion air
- 40VA transformer for heating and air conditioning control service
- Combination redundant furnace 2-stage gas valve and regulator
- Top venting is standard; alternate flue/vent located on right side
- Completely assembled, factory run-tested furnace for heating or combination heating/cooling application
- All of these Goodman furnace models comply with California NOx Standards
- Suitable for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications. The direct vent furnace setup uses outside air for combustion which increases comfort and furnace energy efficiency.
- Heavy-gauge, reinforced, fully insulated steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Attractive architectural gray paint finish
- Furnaces' foil-face insulation-lined heat exchanger compartment
- Heaters' coil and furnace fit flush for easy installation
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- Bottom or side air inlet (Goodman GMVC9)
- Removable, solid-bottom block-off (Goodman GMVC9)