A bold, satin silver front with black accenting and illuminated soft-touch controls places Friedrich Kühl Series at the forefront of room air design. Advanced digital controls intuitively provide comfort, convenience and ease of use, and allow for a range of programmability previously only associated with high-end central air systems.
At the heart of each Kühl unit, you’ll find the durable components and heavy duty construction that define the Friedrich brand: Heavy gauge steel, rifled copper tubing, high tech aluminum fins with sine wave technology, aluminum end plates that reduce corrosion, totally-enclosed commercial grade motors, high efficiency compressors, vibration absorbing technology and insulated air plenums.
Friedrich conducts rigorous performance tests to ensure customer satisfaction and safety. Run tests are performed- for up to 120 continuous days under typical, and extreme, temperature and humidity conditions. Air flow systems are tested for powerful and precise air distribution, while sound levels are measured to ensure ultraquiet performance. Premium air filters are tested for absorption capacities and efficiencies. The unit’s control software is tested for constant and reliable operation.
- Commercial grade durability
- Install in a window or thru-the-wall
- Built-in energy saving 7-day programmable thermostat
- Controllable from smartphone, computer or tablet with optional Friedrichlink™ KWIFI accessory
- Auto changeover from cool to heat, or heat to cool
- Automatic fan speed adjustment
- Comfortwatch technology samples the air to more accurately maintain the set temperature
- 8-way air flow control
- Electronic maintenance indicators include check filter reminder and error code storage
- Large backlit LCD readout with keypad lockout option
- Temperature readout can display set temperature, room temperature and outdoor temperature, or digital clock
- LCD panel auto dims if not in use
- Auto start with long term flash memory to keep settings in case of power outages
- Slide out chassis
- Scratch resistant cabinet
- Fresh air intake and stale air exhaust to remove oders and VOCs
- Deluxe remote control with temperature readout
- Steel inner wall and extra dense insulation materials block outdoor noise
- Vibration isolating design and components diminish traditional operating noise
- Precision engineering maximizes air flow while delivering ultraquiet operation
- Environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant used in all models
- EntryGard anti-intrusion protection - steel retaining wire secures the chassis to the sleeve to deter 'kick-in' intrusionSmart Grid capable
(Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
Note: Before purchasing a Friedrich Kühl unit, check this plug chart to confirm that you have, or can install the correct electrical plug.
Note: When installing a Friedrich Kühl unit in a window, a window mounting kit is required.
|Cooling Capacity||14,500 BTU|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||9.8 EER|
|Dehumidifying Capacity||3.5 Pints / Hour|
|Cooling Wattage||1,480 watts|
|Power Usage (Cooling)||6.8 amps|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|NEMA Plug||6 - 15P|
|Wall Cut-Out Dimensions (H x W)||16 3/16 x 26 3/16 Inches|
|Product Weight||116 lbs|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|
|Condenser Parts Warranty||5 Years|