The Alpine AHEC1P Cased Upflow/Downflow Indoor Coils are made by Ducane for split system air conditioners and heat pumps.
This unit comes equipped with an orifice (flowrater) for the listed tonnage. If you wish to pair the coil with a condenser or heat pump of a different tonnage, an orifice in that tonnage will need to be used (unless a TXV is required instead). See this step-by-step guide to learn how to easily change the orifice. Alternatively, instead of an orifice a thermostatic expansion valve (TXV) may be used or required for some equipment.
Check out some additional installation Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets to help with your installation project.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Microban® antimicrobial additive in the drain pan to resist mold and mildew growth
- One of the lowest water retention drain pans in the industry to minimize mold and mildew growth
- Drain pans are compatible with UV lights
- Insulated galvanized steel coil case with durable embossed finish
- Interlocking door assemblies and snug line seal grommets to minimize air leakage
- External cabinet mounted distributor body designed for easy changing of orifice sizes and fast TXV connections
- Foil-face insulation for easy cleaning
- Two dual drain connections on front of coil for installation flexibility of drain lines around furnace vent and utility connections
- Tubing located at door split for easy coil service or coil cleaning
|Configuration||Downflow / Upflow|
|Cooling Capacity||2 Tons|
|Refrigerant||R-22 / R-410A|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||3/4 Inches|
|Orifice Size||0.057 inches|
|Coil Width||14 1/2 inches|
|Coil Height||18 1/2 inches|
|Coil Depth||21 inches|
|Shipping Weight||39 lbs|