The Goodman ARUF Multi-Position Air Handler is suitable for use with R-410A refrigerant and may be installed in a variety of locations. This air handler features a SmartFrame™ sub-structure that adds lateral stability, mounting locations for internal components, and additional insulation retention.
For Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Check flowrater expansion device for cooling-only and heat pump applications
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor
- Transformer and blower time-delay on all units
- Easy single-bulb UV light compatibility
- Complies with the Factory-sealed Air Handling Credit with or without field-installed filter kits as listed in the 2001 Florida Building Code, Chapter 13, Section 610.2.A.2.1
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- New rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- 21 inch depth for easy attic access
- Galvanized leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Screw-less sides & back prevents condensation
- Multi-position capability: upflow, downflow, horizontal or vertical
- Coil-mounting track for quick repositioning
- Tool-less filter access accommodates standard-size filters
- Power supply entry at top; low-voltage entry at top and on left side
- Easily convertible 4-way design
- Multiple electrical knockouts
- Heavy-gauge bottom plate
If your air handler will be installed above a conditioned space, your local code may require a secondary drain pan. See Accessories for details.