This Alpine AHBCS2M30C00NA1P has a couple of dents on the bottom left and top left corners incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Alpine AHBCS2M30C00NA1P meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
Alpine's Multi-Position Air Handlers are made by Ducane and designed to improve the efficiency of any air conditioner or heat pump. These air handlers provide years of trouble-free operation because they are built to last using rugged construction with durable materials such as prepainted steel cabinets. They are durable, efficient, and allow for flexible installations since they can be used in an upflow, downflow (with additional kit), or horizontal left / right applications.
For Tips on Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
- Suitable for upflow, downflow (with kit), and horizontal left / right applications
- Sequenced for demand management
- External access to heater circuit breakers
- 1 Piece design for easier installation
- Foil faced insulation
- Painted, heavy-gauge galvanized cabinet
- Filter rack built into every air handler
- High-strength, UV- and heat-resistant plastic drain pan for corrosion resistance
- Microban® antimicrobial built in to drain pan to resist mold and mildew growth and fouling of the drain
- 2% or less air leakage
- Efficient PSC blower motors
- Standard transformer and blower relay
- Field-installed 5-20 kW electric heat kits with easy plug connections
- Built-in indoor time delay for increased efficiency
- Sleeves on distributor tubing to protect tubing
- 10-year limited parts warranty