The ecobee Energy Management System Si (EMS Si) is the newest technology designed for the commercial market. It is ideal in applications where a simple programmable thermostat does not provide adequate controls and functionality and a full-scale building automation system is too complex and expensive. The ecobee EMS Si is simple to install and program, reduces operating costs, and delivers increased energy conservation.
The EMS Web Portal allows you to remotely monitor, identify, analyze and troubleshoot performance issues; manage the temperature and operational settings from a central location; and take action without having to send a technician on-site.
At the ecobee website, take a tour of the ways ecobee solutions can save you energy and money.
Internet Connectivity & Security
- The ecobee EMS Si is Wi-Fi enabled, and accessible through the internet via ecobee's web portal interface.
- 2 dry contact inputs that can be programmed to turn off the AC, adjust the heat and or cool set temperatures, switch the system to occupied or unoccupied mode, or activate an accessory relay.
- 2.5" (diagonal) full color LCD display
- 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Intuitive user interface
Reminders & Alerts
- HVAC Service
- Furnace Filter
- UV Lamp
- High and/or low temperature alerts
- Excess auxiliary heat run time alert
- Heat/cool not responding
|Stages of Heat||3 w/ Heat Pump|
|Stages of Cool||2|
|Use with Heat Pump||Yes|
|Power Method||Power Stealing|
|Use with Gas/Oil||Yes|
|Use with Electric Furnace||Yes|
|Use with Hydronic Boiler Zoning System||No|
|Resume / Adaptive Intelligent Recovery Capability||Yes|
|Outdoor Temperature Sensor Capability||No|
|Indoor Temperature Sensing Capability||No|
|Ventilation Control/Independent Circuit Switching||No|
|Humidifier Panel Indication||No|
|Line Voltage Capable||No|
|Width||5 1/2 Inches|
|Height||3 1/4 Inches|
|Limited Warranty||3 Years|