This Goodman GKS90905DX 92,000 BTU, 92.1% Efficiency, Single-Stage Burner, 2,000 CFM Multi-Speed Blower, Upflow Application has some cosmetic damage to the front cover incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman GKS90905DX 92,000 BTU, 92.1% Efficiency, Single-Stage Burner, 2,000 CFM Multi-Speed Blower, Upflow Application meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman® GKS9 92.1% AFUE Single-Stage, Multi-Speed Upflow Gas Furnace features a patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and energy-efficient Hot Surface Ignition system. This furnace is run-tested for heating or combination heating/cooling applications. With a corrosion-resistant, painted steel cabinet, this gas furnace can be installed in a variety of locations. (Not intended for use in moblie homes.)
Important Safety Notice
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit (see Accessories tab).
- Goodman Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular furnace heat exchanger with Lifetime Limited Warranty with online registration
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Furnace has a hot surface igniter with Norton Mini-igniter and patented adaptive learning control for maximum igniter life
- Energy-saving, quiet four-speed direct-drive furnace circulator blower motor
- Integrated Goodman electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block
- Dual-certified for sealed combustion direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications. The direct vent furnace setup uses outside air for combustion which increases comfort and furnace energy efficiency.
- Easy-to-install top venting
- Quiet, single-speed furnace induced draft blower
Furnace Cabinet Features
- Heater's foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger
- Furnaces is designed for upflow installation but can be converted to horizontal left or right with a pressure switch kit
- Airtight solid bottom for side-return applications and easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
- All of these Goodman gas furnace models comply with California NOx emissions standards