This Rinnai RU98iP Interior, 9.8 GPM, Liquid Propane, Tankless Water Heater has some slight cosmetic damage to the front panel incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Rinnai RU98iP Interior, 9.8 GPM, Liquid Propane, Tankless Water Heater meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
Available in four models, suitable for mid- to large-sized homes, Rinnai’s new Ultra Series Condensing Tankless Water Heaters offer all the same benefits builders and homeowners have come to expect from Rinnai. Never run out of hot water again, and enjoy the space savings, convenience, ease of installation and peace of mind for which Rinnai is famous.
Rinnai’s unique condensing design incorporates two innovative heat exchangers to achieve optimum heating value from every cubic foot of natural gas or propane. The stainless steel system recaptures residual heat from flue gases to pre-heat incoming ground water, which then circulates to the primary copper heat exchanger.
Delivering an Energy Factor (EF) up to .96, Rinnai’s tankless condensing units are ideal for residential and commercial applications and can be banked for even greater capacity
RU Series interior-mount units can be placed in any room, vent directly to the outside and have an integrated condensate collector. All RU units contain a newly designed, commercial-grade dual heat exchanger for optimum durability. Homeowners get the reliability of commercial-grade construction and an industry-leading 12-year limited warranty.
- Energy Factor (EF) up to .96
- Condensing technology for high efficiency and energy savings
- Enough capacity to supply continuous hot water simultaneously to multiple plumbing demands
- Significant space savings over tank-style water heaters
- Long-lasting design and reduced risk of flooding
- Included isolation valves to insure professional and serviceable installations
- Applicable for both residential and commercial applications due to commercial-grade heat exchangers
- Temperature range with standard MC-91 controller (included): 98°F to 140°F
- Temperature range with MCC-91 commercial controller: 98°F to185°F
- Pair up with an air handler for efficient home heating
- Meets California and Texas NOx emission rules
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Residential Warranty: 12-year heat exchanger / 5-year parts & labor
- Commercial Warranty: 5-year heat exchanger & parts / 2-year labor
|Maximum Input BTU||199,000 BTU|
|Minimum Input BTU||15,200 BTU|
|Hot Water Capacity Range||0.4 - 9.8 GPM|
|Power Source||120 VAC (60Hz)|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Ignition Type||Direct Ignition|
|Connection Type||NPT (Threaded)|
|Temperature Range||185 - 98 °F|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Piping Connections - Water||3/4 Inch(es)|
|Product Weight||70.5 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Width||18 3/10 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||12 Years|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|