This Goodman GPH1430H41 2.5 Ton, 14 SEER Self-Contained Heat Pump has a minor dent on its side incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman GPH1430H41 2.5 Ton, 14 SEER Self-Contained Heat Pump meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman® GPH14H 14 SEER Packaged Heat Pump provides energy-efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit. The Goodman GPH14H is housed in a heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet that offers a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish and allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount.
This package unit heat pump can be easily installed in manufactured or modular homes which use smaller (high static pressure) duct work. The units can also be easily converted to accommodate a plenum for normal or low-static applications. The Goodman GPC & GPH series are self-contained package units so the only connections needed for installation are the supply and return ducts, the line and low voltage wiring and drain connection. The units are ETL listed and ARI certified.
Package Unit Heat Pump Standard Features
- Energy-efficient compressor with internal relief valve
- EEM blower motor
- Quiet horizontal discharge
- Copper tube / aluminum fin coil
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Fully charged R-410A system
- Electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- AHRI Certified & ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish
- Fully insulated blower compartment has convenient access panels
- Louvered condenser coil protection
- One footprint; three heights
|Cooling Capacity||29600 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||2.5 Tons|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||27600 BTU|
|Electric Heat Capabilities (Optional)||10 / 15 / 5 / 8 Kilowatts|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||12.0 EER|
|Heating Seasonal Performance Factor||8.3 HSPF|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||30 Amps|
|Noise Level||78 Decibels|
|Product Weight||325 lbs|
|Width||66 1/4 Inches|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Compressor Warranty||10 Years With Online Registration|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|