This Goodman GPG152407041 15 SEER Packaged Furnace and Air Conditioner has some denting on side of unit incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman GPG152407041 15 SEER Packaged Furnace and Air Conditioner meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman® GPG15 Packaged Gas / Electric unit uses the environmentally friendly refrigerant R-410A and provides high-efficiency performance at lower operating costs. This package unit is housed in a heavy-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet with a weather-resistant, powder-paint finish and allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount, horizontal or downflow application.
This package unit gas/electric unit can be easily installed in manufactured or modular homes which use smaller (high static pressure) duct work. The package unit can also be easily converted to accommodate a plenum for normal or low-static applications. The Goodman package units are self-contained so the only connections needed for installation are the supply and return ducts, the line and low voltage wiring and drain connection. The units are ETL listed and ARI certified.
Please read this Important Safety Notice.
Package Units's Standard Features
- High-efficiency compressor; two-stage compressor on 3-, 4-, and 5-ton models
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Energy efficient motor (EEM)
- Fully charged R-410A system
- Copper tube / aluminum fin coil with TXV expansion device
- Redundant two-stage gas valve; natural gas with easy conversion to propane
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence
- All blower operation and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- Loss-of-charge protection
- California Low NOx approved
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet with UV-resistant powder-paint finish
- Horizontal or downflow application
- Convenient access panels
- One roof curb fits all units
- Bottom, 2” high base rails for easier handling
- All models fit a standard-size pick-up truck
- When properly anchored, meets the 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal|
|Cooling Capacity||23,200 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||2 Tons|
|Maximum Input BTU||69,000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||55,000 BTU|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||80 %|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||30 Amps|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane Convertible / Natural Gas|
|Product Weight||439 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Compressor Warranty||10 Years With Online Registration|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||20 Years|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|