This Goodman GMH80804BX LoNox Emission 80,000 BTU Furnace, 80% Efficiency, 2-Stage Burner, 1,600 CFM Multi-Speed Blower, Upflow/Horizontal Flow has some minor denting incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman GMH80804BX LoNox Emission 80,000 BTU Furnace, 80% Efficiency, 2-Stage Burner, 1,600 CFM Multi-Speed Blower, Upflow/Horizontal Flow meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman® GMH8 80% AFUE Two-Stage (Convertible), Multi-Speed, Multi-Position Gas Furnace features a patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. This furnace is run-tested for heating or combination heating/cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this unit can be installed in a variety of locations.
Please read this Important Safety Notice
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty with online registration
- Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology that allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Energy-saving, quiet four-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Integrated electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outsidetemperature without outdoor temperature sensor
- All “X” models comply with California NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations