This Alpine AHMG9S080B12MP 80,000 BTU Mobile Home Furnace, 95.5% Efficiency, 1,200 CFM Multi-Speed Blower, Upflow / Downflow Application is dented. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Alpine AHMG9S080B12MP 80,000 BTU Mobile Home Furnace, 95.5% Efficiency, 1,200 CFM Multi-Speed Blower, Upflow / Downflow Application meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The AHMG9S 95.5% AFUE single-stage, mobile home furnace is made by Coleman and features induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition, an aluminized steel primary heat exchanger, stainless steel secondary heat exchanger and a multi-speed blower. These units are factory shipped for installation in upflow applications, and are easily converted for use in downflow applications. These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage.
- Easily applied in upflow or downflow installation with minimal conversion necessary.
- Compact, easy to install, ideal height 33" tall cabinet.
- Blower-off delay for cooling SEER improvement.
- Easy access to controls to connect power/control wiring.
- Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code displays standard on integrated control module for reliable operation.
- Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement application.
- All models are provided with a convertible gas valve and gas orifices for both natural gas and propane (LP)
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
- 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
- 4 speed, direct drive PSC motor.
- 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling.
- Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
- Secondary heat exchanger made of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials.
- Timed on, adjustable off blower capability for maximum comfort.
- Blower door safety switch.
- Solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion.
- Airflow leakage less than 1% of nominal airflow at ductblaster conditions.
- No knockouts to deal with, making installation easier.
- Movable duct connector flanges for application flexibility.
- Quiet inducer operation.
- Inducer rotates for easy conversion of venting options.
- Fully supported blower assembly for easy access and removal of blower.
- External air filters used for maximum flexibility in meeting customers IAQ needs.
- Protection included from air intake, exhaust vent, or condensate blockage.
- Patent pending self priming internal condensate trap design for easy installation.
- Venting applications - installed as a 2-pipe (sealed combustion) using outdoor air for combustion.
- No special vent termination required.
- 1/4 turn knobs provided for easy door removal
|Configuration||Downflow / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||3 Tons|
|Maximum Input BTU||80000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||76000 BTU|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||95.5 %|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane / Natural Gas|
|Product Weight||126 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Width||17 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||15 Years|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|