The AG-G26X56 (AG-4200) Goliath series, true to its name, is the strongest, most rugged HVAC secondary pan on the market. The Goliath 26in. x 56in. secondary drain pan is designed for horizontal installation and includes the AG-4200 float switch system.
AquaGuard float switch systems are the best way to ensure the protection of your structure from the damage of condensate overflow. The AG-4200 is an adjustable, high-amperage float switch that installs quickly and easily on a Goliath series secondary drain pan. The AG-4200 comes with 16 VI-4200 vibration isolators and is included with every Goliath series pan. All AquaGuard float switch systems are UL 508 listed.
- The strongest and most versatile support available for air handlers or furnaces
- Made of DexElar hybrid material — 2.5 times stronger than ABS plastic pans
- Self extinguishing — won't support combustion
- 275 degrees Fahrenheit temperature rating
- Meets ASTM-E-84-05 and complies with UL -94 5VA
- Can be hung and will support air handlers up to 466 lbs
- 14 rubber vibration isolators are included with AG-4200 float switch
|Shipping Weight||10.3 lbs|
|Length||56 5/8 Inches|
|Width||26 1/2 Inches|
|Height||2 3/4 Inches|