This Goodman AVPTC426014 3.5 to 5 Ton Variable Speed Air Handler has some cosmetic damage to the top of the unit incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman AVPTC426014 3.5 to 5 Ton Variable Speed Air Handler meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman® Multi-Position, Variable-Speed Air Handler is suitable for use with refrigerant R-410A (models ending in 14.) The Air Handlers’ blower design includes a variable-speed DC motor to help eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up.
The unit can operate with a heat pump or condenser of different tonnages, as noted in the product description above.
For Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
- Compatible with the ComfortNetTM Communicating System family of products
- R-410A refrigerant compatible
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system; provides low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- In non-communicating mode, up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system's CFM for each individual mode of operation
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- CFM indicator
- Maximum four low-voltage wires required for operation in communicating mode
- Improved humidity control and comfort
- Compatible with heat pumps and variable-capacity cooling applications
- Multi-position—upflow, downflow or horizontal installations
- Built-in coil has horizontal, vertical, and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- Complies with the Factory-sealed Air Handling Credit with or without field-installed filter kits as listed in the 2001 Florida Building Code, Chapter 13, Section 610.2.A.2.1
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, painted steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray finish
- Built-in filter rack for 1” filter (filter not included)
- Low-voltage cabinet connections; control circuit is arranged to permit staging
- Power supply on top; low-voltage entry on top or side
- Factory-sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate with or without field-installed filter kits at 1.0” water gauge external duct static pressure