This Goodman ARUF364216 3 to 3.5 Ton Standard Multi-Positional Air Handler has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman ARUF364216 3 to 3.5 Ton Standard Multi-Positional Air Handler meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman® 2006 ARUF Multi-Position Air Handler is suitable for use with refrigerants R-410A and R-22. This unit may be installed in a variety of locations.
The unit can operate with a heat pump or condenser of two different tonnages, as noted in the product description above. The unit comes equipped with an orifice (flowrater) for the larger listed tonnage. If you wish to pair the air handler with a condenser or heat pump of the smaller tonnage, an orifice in that tonnage will need to be used (unless a TXV is specified instead). If you are purchasing a new Goodman heat pump or condenser, the required orifice can be found on our site by clicking the Accessories tab on the product page for that item. However, if you are just purchasing this air handler and wish to pair it with equipment of the lower tonnage rating as listed on the description for this air handler, you will need to separately purchase the smaller orifice and install it in the air handler before operating. See this step-by-step guide to learn how to easily do so. Alternatively, instead of an orifice a thermostatic expansion valve (TXV) may be used or required for some equipment, such as 14 SEER and higher heat pumps and all equipment that uses R-410A refrigerant (see equipment spec sheets for details or call us for assistance).
For Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
- Check flowrater expansion device for cooling-only and heat pump applications
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor
- Transformer and blower time-delay on all units
- Rust-resistant, fully insulated steel cabinet
- Galvanized, stucco-embossed finish
- Attractive Architectural Gray painted front panels
- Built-in coil has horizontal, vertical and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- Built-in filter rack for 1” filter (filter not included)
- Power supply entry at top; low-voltage entry on left side and top
If your air handler will be installed above a conditioned space, your local code may require a secondary drain pan. See Accessories for details.