This Goodman GPH1348M41 - 4 Ton, 13 SEER Self-Contained Heat Pump has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. There is a bad dent on one side and the unit is not "flush" on the side anymore. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman GPH1348M41 - 4 Ton, 13 SEER Self-Contained Heat Pump meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman® GPH13M 13 SEER Package Heat Pump provides energy-efficient air conditioning and heating performance in one self-contained unit. The Goodman GPH13M is housed in a heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet that offers a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish and allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount.
This package unit heat pump can be easily installed in manufactured or modular homes which use smaller (high static pressure) duct work. The package unit can also be easily converted to accommodate a plenum for normal or low-static applications. The Goodman GPC & GPH series are self-contained package units so the only connections needed for installation are the supply and return ducts, the line and low voltage wiring and drain connection. The units are ETL listed and ARI certified.
- Energy-efficient compressor with internal relief valve
- PSC blower motor; X-13 blower motor on 4 & 5 ton units
- Convertible airflow — horizontal or downflow
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Fully charged R-410A system
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid line filter dryer
- Electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish
- Fully insulated air-handling compartment with convenient access panels
- Louvered condenser coil protection
- One footprint; two heights