For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Alpine AHPZ Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC) is made by Chigo and includes a wall sleeve, grill, electric heater, and remote control. PTAC units, like those found in a typical hotel room, are an ideal way to heat and air condition offices, apartments, dormitories, and residential additions. New PTAC units are designed with efficiency, durability, and quiet operation in mind. This PTAC is a heat pump with an electric heat strip.
When purchasing a PTAC unit be sure to match the power plug to the wall recepticle. View this plug chart which will show you what wall recepticle is required for the PTAC unit of your choice.
- Wall sleeve & grill included!
- Remote control included!
- LCDI power cord
- 3kW Electric heater
- Continuous airflow in heat mode to improve air circulation
- Automatic 3-minute compressor lockout
- Random restart delay
- Indication LEDs
- High pressure protection
- Failure tolerance
- Standard physical dimensions - Replacing older units is made easy
- Weather protected electrical components
- Highly featured microprocessor controls - Programmed to maximize comfort conditions
- Permanently lubricated fan motors
- Low / High indoor fan speeds
- Rotary compressor - Smoother operation for quiet, dependable service and high efficiency
- Indoor coil frost control
- Automatic emergency heat - Automatically uses electric resistance heat if the heat pump output is insufficient to maintain selected room temperature
- High temperature heat pump operation protection
- 5 Year Parts Warranty
|21+||Call for quote|
|Electric Heater Capacity (BTUs)||10,200 BTU|
|Heat Pump||8,000 BTUs|
|Cooling Capacity||9,000 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||0.75 Tons|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||11.4 EER|
|Coefficiency of Performance||3.3 COP|
|Nominal CFM||255 / 326|
|Dehumidifying Capacity||0.7 Pints / Hour|
|Reverse Heating Wattage||710 watts|
|Cooling Wattage||790 watts|
|Breaker Size||20 amps|
|Electric Heater Size||3 kilowatts|
|NEMA Plug||6 - 20R|
|Cut-Out Dimensions, W x H||42 1/4 x 16 1/4 inches|
|Chassis Weight||120 lbs|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|