Comfort-Aire's “S” Series, rated at 13 SEER, offers economical zone control because only the room or area being used is conditioned. Also, no energy is used to force air through a duct system. Since the unit is independent of any other heating or cooling system, specific comfort requirements can be set for the space. A wireless remote makes it easy to select both temperature and mode. The indoor air handler features a sleek design that extends just 9” to 12” into the room, depending on the model. For installation flexibility, the indoor section can be located up to 65 feet from the outdoor section. Not only is the air handler visually unobtrusive, it’s also so quiet you’ll forget it’s even there. Fan speed and mode can be selected so the air flow provides the comfort needed without being disruptive. The 18,000 BTU models feature four fan speeds; other models have three fan speeds. Built with quality components, the system includes a three minute delay at start-up to protect the compressor from short cycling.
- Whisper Quiet—High tech, cross flow fan in the indoor unit delivers balanced air flow
- Temperature Compensation—Indoor unit adjusts automatically as needed to eliminate temperature stratification between ceiling and floor temperature
- Random Swing—Continually adjusts air direction for a gentle, breeze-like effect
- Multiple Modes—Cooling, dehumidification only, air circulation (heating in heat pump models) plus Sleep mode, 24-hour timer, and Jet Cool for fast cool-down
- Hot Start—On heat pump models, eliminates cool air release when unit turns on
- Auto Operation—Automatically adjusts to maintain a constant temperature/humidity level
- Multi-Stage Filtration—Triple filtration system includes electrostatic filter, antifungal filter and deodorizing filter
- Auto Restart—Reverts to the last setting following a power failure
Important Addition to Installation Instructions
Complete your system by selecting a line set from the Accessories tab above. Line sets come in 15 foot, 35 foot, and 50 foot lengths.