Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTAC), like those found in a typical hotel room, are an ideal way to heat and air condition offices, apartments, dormitories, and residential additions. The PTAC units slide into a standard, pre-existing 16” x 42” wall sleeve and include intuitively configured controls. New installations require a wall sleeve and grille which can be purchased as Accessories. These PTAC units are designed with efficiency, durability, and quiet operation in mind. They can be purchased in a variety of capacities to meet your sizing requirements. This PTAC unit is air conditioning with an electric heat strip.
When purchasing a PTAC unit be sure to match the power plug to the wall recepticle. View this plug chart which will show you what wall recepticle is required for the PTAC unit of your choice.
- Energy Efficient - Exceptionally high energy efficiency ratios (EERs); allows for owner-programmed setback during periods of inactivity and in-room temperature limitations.
- Room Freeze Protection - When the unit senses temperatures 40 degrees F or lower, it automatically activates the fan motor and electric heater.
- Versatile Configuration - The unit can be optimized to a specific application through the use of dipswitches and the digital keypad; selections include setpoint limiting, front desk control, wall thermostat control, and more.
- Quiet Operation - Indoor sound reduction is acheived through the unit's two fan motors and a tangential blower wheel design that provides uniform air discharge.
- Fresh Air Control Arm - Allows outdoor air into room through vent filter; 70CFM fresh air ventilation.
- Easy to Service - On-board computer utilizes real-time diagnostics to prolong the life of the unit and simplify service; LED indicator flashes error code and in many cases the unit will automatically clear the fault condition.
|Electric Heater Capacity (BTUs)||10900 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||12000 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||1 Tons|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||10.7 EER|
|Dehumidifying Capacity||2.54 Pints / Hour|
|Breaker Size||15 amps|
|Electric Heater Size||3.5 kilowatts|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Cut-Out Dimensions, W x H||42 x 16 inches|
|Sound Rating, Indoor||49 Decibels|
|Sound Rating, Outdoor||64 Decibels|
|Product Weight||116 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||141 lbs|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|