Ultraviolet lamp output intensity is measured in microwatts per square centimeter at 1 meter (µW/cm^2^ @1 meter) from the lamp. The GeneralAire® H-lamp is rated at 180 µW/cm^2^ @1 meter delivering up to 100 times more germicidal output than other brands.
The secret to our powerful intensity rating is achieved by combining a high output 36 watt lamp with a multi-voltage regulating electronic ballast. Lamp output matters if you want the best performance for your home. If you want the best, then you can depend on GeneralAire® Purifiers.
- 4" x 8.75" x 2.75" (W x H x D)
- 36 watt, 16" UVC Germicidal H-lamp UVV16HC
- 180 µW/cm²@1 meter UVC Output Potency
- 120 VAC / 240 VAC Regulating Electronic Ballast
- Replacement Ballast BL411 (GFI #4885)
- QuartzCoat® Durability
- Effective Lamp Life 18,000 hours (2 year lamp replacement)
- Replacement Lamp: LSk36 (GFI #4447)
- Power Cord Disconnect (Appliance Coupler Design)
- Max 2000 CFM or 4500 SQFT
- 5 Year Ballast Warranty