At just 34½” high, our 80% furnace cabinet is ideally suited to both new construction and replacements—models can fit into the space of virtually any furnace being replaced, including attics, crawl spaces and utility closets. That also leaves plenty of room for add-ons such as an electronic air cleaner.
This non-condensing furnace comes completely assembled, ready for installation with a color-coded wiring harness and quick connect fittings. The integrated solid state control board speeds installation and is ready to accept comfort options such as an electronic air cleaner and a humidifier.
- 100% fired and tested: All units and each component are tested on the manufacturing line.
- Best packaging in the industry: Unique corner post design assures product will arrive to the homeowner dent free.
- Low Boy Height: Easy to apply in low ceiling applications, works well with taller high SEER coils, easier to handle and install.
- Hot surface igniter: Innovative application of a silicon nitride igniter. Utilizes proven Smartlite® technology.
- Color coded wire harness: Designed to fit the components, all with quick-connect fittings for ease of service and replacement.
- High static blowers: All models equipped with high static blowers.
- Multi-speed direct drive blower: Designed to give a wide range of cooling capacities. Switches on PCB, provide ultra easy motor speed selection.
- Blower Compartment: Insulated for ultra quiet operation.
|Blower Cooling Capacity||2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 Tons|
|Maximum Input BTU||72,000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||57,600 BTU|
|Maximum CFM||1,540 @ 0.5|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||80 %|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane Convertible / Natural Gas|
|Vent Connection||4 Inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||18 5/8 x 16 1/8 Inches|
|Product Weight||110 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||No|
|Width||17 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||20 Years|
|Parts Warranty||12 Years|