The C7262 Sensor is a stand-alone carbon dioxide (CO2) and temperature sensor for use in determining ventilation necessity with HVAC controllers. The C7262 measures the CO2 concentration and temperature to control the amount of fresh outdoor air supplied to maintain acceptable levels of CO2 in the space.
- Used for CO2 based ventilation control.
- Integral 20K ohm NTC temperature output.
- Models available with LCD that provides CO2 ppm level.
- Non-Dispersion-Infrared (NDIR) technology used to measure carbon dioxide gas.
- Device provides voltage or current output based on CO2 levels.
- Models available with SPST relay output.
- Automatic Background Calibration (ABC) algorithm based on long-term evaluation reduces required typical zero-drift check maintenance.
CO2 sensors are generally used for commercial applications, and should not be confused with carbon monoxide (CO) sensors that are more commonly found in residential applications.
|Max Temperature||122 °F|
|Min Temperature||32 °F|
|Response Time||1 Minute|
|Height||4 9/16 Inches|