The C7632 Sensor and Controller is a stand-alone carbon dioxide (CO2) sensor for use in determining ventilation necessity with heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controllers. The C7632 measures the CO2 concentration in the ventilated space or duct. The C7632 is used in HVAC systems to control the amount of fresh outdoor air supplied to maintain acceptable levels of CO2 in the space.
- Non-Dispersion-Infrared (NDIR) technology used to measure carbon dioxide gas.
- Gold-plated sensor provides long-term calibration stability.
- Device provides voltage output based on CO2 levels.
- Used for CO2 based ventilation control.
- Automatic Background Calibration (ABC) algorithm based on long-term evaluation reduces required typical zero-drift check maintenance.
- Fixed 0 to 10 Vdc from 0 to 2000 ppm. No adjustments are necessary.
- Compatible with Honeywell Excel 10, 15, 5000, and any controller requiring 0-10 Vdc input.
CO2 sensors are generally used for commercial applications, and should not be confused with carbon monoxide (CO) sensors that are more commonly found in residential applications.
|Max Temperature||122 °F|
|Min Temperature||32 °F|
|Response Time||1 Minute|
|Width||3 5/16 Inches|
|Depth||1 13/16 Inches|
|Height||5 5/8 Inches|