Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort Services give you access to remotely monitor and manage your heating and cooling system – at anytime, from anywhere – through your PC, smart phone or tablet device.
Everything you need to relocate or upgrade with a non-programmable thermostat without running new wires is included in this kit: wireless outdoor sensor, RedLINK Internet Gateway for remote access, or wireless adapters for working with TrueZONE panels.
- WIRELESS FOCUSPRO® THERMOSTAT: Same great features of the FocusPRO® thermostat - now wireless. Installs in minutes. Displays outdoor temperature and humidity. 1 year battery life. 2 month low battery warning. Dual Fuel enabled.
- EQUIPMENT INTERFACE MODULE (EIM): All HVAC equipment is wired to the module. Module receives communication from the wireless devices.
- RETURN AIR SENSOR: Works with the Equipment Interface Module to maintain safe indoor temperatures if power is lost at the wireless thermostat. Maintains 62 F for heating and 82 F for cooling.
- REDLINK™ WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Powered by RedLINK™ reliability. No interference with other wireless devices in the home.
- Up to 3H/2C with a heat pump or 2H/2C conventional.
Kit includes the following items (click for specs):
- C7735A1000 Return Air Sensor
- THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module
- TH6320R1004 Wireless FocusPRO® 5-1-1 Programmable Thermostat
- THM6000R1002 RedLINK Internet Gateway
|Stages of Heat||3 w/ Heat Pump|
|Stages of Cool||2|
|Programming Days||5 1 1 , 5 2|
|Use with Heat Pump||Yes|
|Use with Gas/Oil||Yes|