Have a room or area that needs powerful dehumidification? Friedrich offers models that can extract 25, 50 or 70 pints of moisture every 24 hours.
Larger capacity models D50BP and D70BP have built-in drain pumps that can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet. All three models provide continuous-drainage operation and can be set to precise humidity levels from 30% to 90%. Precise humidity control is so important that the EPA’s proposed ENERGY STAR® Version 2.1 Dehumidifier specification may require a digital humidity readout or dial.
See the features list and Specifications by Model for details.
Ideal for storage areas, basements, equipment rooms or anywhere moisture is a concern, Friedrich dehumidifiers provide reliable, convenient operation.
Comfort and Convenience
- Built-in drain pump (models D50BP and D70BP) can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet.
- Continuous-drainage operation
- Removable condensate bucket with carry handle
- Set humidity level from 30% to 90% RH
- 2-speed fan
- Low ambient operation down to 41° F
- Top-mount, digital touch controls
- Displays room temperature and humidity
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Automatic defrost cycle
- Built-in casters for easy mobility (models D50BP and D70BP); casters included with model D25BNP
Energy Management and Compliance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified model
- 24-hour ON/OFF timer
- Washable, slide-out filter
- 6' power cord
- Plugs into standard 115-volt outlet