This ComfortAire A-VMC24SB Outdoor Unit for VMC24SB-1 R410 Mini Split Air Conditioner has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This ComfortAire A-VMC24SB Outdoor Unit for VMC24SB-1 R410 Mini Split Air Conditioner meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
Comfort and energy efficiency combine in these attractive wall mount mini-splits. Rated as high as 19.1 SEER, they include all the advantages of advanced inverter technology. You’ll fi nd that your room reaches the preset temperature quickly and that the temperature is constant, without the variations that occur in other types with on-off cycling. Because the units run at “economy” speed most of the time, energy usage is kept to a minimum. However, during weather extremes (or when you have a room full of people), the compressor ramps up automatically to maintain the comfort level. “V” Series units are exceptionally quiet. Heavy duty compressors in the condensers are not just efficient, but they also reduce noise and vibration. Inside, the balanced fan circulates large volumes of air at minimal noise levels.
Single zone models are especially suited to one room residential installations such as bedrooms,
sunrooms, additions and workshops. For large spaces up to 1550 square feet such as offi ces,
conference rooms, common areas, etc., the 30,000 BTUH models deliver big capacity
with exceptional effi ciency. With our Multi-Power System, two compressors operate
individually or in tandem to closely match the load for greatest efficiency.
Low Ambient Operation
Cooling only models can be used in applications where outside air temperatures are very low and the indoor space, such as a server room, still requires A/C. Heat pump models deliver superior heating performance compared to non-inverter mini-splits, providing more heat at lower temperatures.
- Attractive Cabinet—Indoor units feature a slim profile with rounded corners and sleek grilles with
- a subtle metallic look panel
- Multiple Modes—Cooling, dehumidification only, and heating in heat pump models: Sleep mode, 24-hour timer, Jet cool, Auto sleep mode, Hot start (heat pump models)
- Random Swing—Continually adjusts fan speed and air direction for a gentle, breeze-like effect that’s preferred by most people
- Remote Control—Makes it easy to program and operate the unit
- Multi-Stage Filtration—Includes electrostatic filter, antifungal fi lter and deodorizing fi lter for
- improved indoor air quality
- Low Ambient Operation—Cooling mode functions even when the outdoor temperature reaches 0 defree F
- Defrost Control—Removes any frost accumulation on the coil of heat pumps
- Auto Restart—Reverts to the last setting following a power failure