Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Franklin Burns of Silver Spring, MD writes:I am a satisfied Alpine customer. Assistance from my HVAC engineer was not necessary. I watched the video you provided and followed the instructions. It took several days but it worked as advertised when power was applied. The increase in humidity has made our home much more comfortable. Thank you.
- Jack Ducart from Voorhees, NJ writes:I found your web site very easy to navigate. The information was complete and the instructional video gave me all the answers to questions I might have had concerning installation of my humidifier. I would recommend your site to anyone!
- Dennis Lively writes:I received my Air Conditioning kit on July, 2, 2003. I watched your video and started the installation today, July 3, 2003. I had never installed anything like this before. The kit was very complete...I actually had some parts left over!...and the instructions on the video were very thorough. What a pleasure to do business with a company like yours...and over the Internet at that! I will heartily endorse your company to others and wish you the best of luck in your business growth.
- Mario Casco of Montgomery Village, MD installed his own humidifier.Installation was relatively easy, even though, in my case, I had to install on the return side which was a bit tight, as you might see from the picture. The video included helped a lot.
- John Russell of Hatfield, MA installed his own humidifier.I installed my Aprilaire 700 Humidifier this summer and using your DVD, had no problems. This was an older furnace so I had to add a 24-volt transformer and a current sensing relay. Now that the heating season is here, I find that the humidifer works perfectly. John Russell
- David Olson from Swallwell, AB Canada writes:I've installed both new furnaces with the help of the video (could not have done the transitions with out it), and I'm happy to report they have kept my family nice and warm this winter through 4 weeks of -30 C to -40 C or -20F to -40F. Thanks for the help, Andrew! I am looking forward to installing my new boiler!
- Michael and Judith Johnson of Lawrence, KS writes:Our new furnace and air conditioner arrived in a timely manner in working order. The provided video was helpful. The installation was smooth and the accessories and kits were great. I was skeptical about ordering through the Internet but I am glad I did. Our older home has a converted (coal to gas) duct system, so the finish to the plenum is not showroom perfect, but our new furnace is working great.
- Craig Brown of Olmsted Falls, OH installed his own humidifier.Product was easy to install and video was excellent. I purchased the Relay 50 which I did not need. Your customer service was very helpful with the return. Product has worked great. Humidity is at 35% and house feels warmer. Delivery was quick. This was an enjoyable experience. Thanks for all your support.
- Tim Lott of Yardley, PA writes:Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about my AC system. I purchased my AC condensing unit and air handler minutes ago. I appreciate your help. Your price was slightly better than your online competitors, but what pushed me over the edge was the professional web site, your personal assistance, and the videos that help homeowners like myself that enjoy working on their own homes (not to mention saving money).
- Joe Valinsky from Turnersville, NJ writes:Thank you Alpine for beginning-to-end help on installing my Goodman two-stage, multi speed gas furnace with central air. You guys were great & very patient answering my many questions & didn't hesitate explaining further if I was still in doubt. Your video was a Godsend; proof that a picture is worth a thousand words. As I shopped around I quickly discovered I couldn't beat your price, and your ordering process was very easy. Corny, but like body builder Arnold says, "I'll be back" - when I need additional products.