Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Chuck Hall from Cincinnati, OH writes:I must say this portion of the install went like clockwork. The video showed just what to do. Thanks, Chuck Hall
- Jorge Jimenez of South Riding, VA writes:This is a picture of my father in law and myself in front of our Aprilaire 700 humidifier. Our air used to be very dry, my wife and I suffered from very dry throats in the morning and my nose would bleed for no reason at all! All those problems have now gone away since we installed the humidifier and I've been able to maintain the moisture in our home to whatever level I choose. Installing the humidifier was very simple with the help of your support staff. They were always very knowledgeable and useful in recommending the best installation, pointed me to wiring diagrams and recommended the best way to setup the humidifier. The videos on the website and the one included with the humidifier gave me the knowledge and confidence I needed to take on this project. This project was also a good way to spend quality time with my father in law who was visiting for the holidays. Thank you Alpine Home Air!
- John M. Brislin of Lexington, KY writes:Thank you for your outstanding service from ordering to installation and technical support! We have a condo in FL where we wanted an off-site control solution for HVAC. Your site and videos convinced me to purchase the Ecobee 2 Thermostat. I needed quick shipping. Order dept. guaranteed it to be here in 2 days. It arrived by FedEx the NEXT afternoon. Wow! Then David in Tech. Support was great in his clear and concise explanations of wiring and selection of appropriate wiring diagram! I will be ordering from you again and spreading the word about your great organization.
- John McGinn of Blaine, KY shows off his new furanceYour salesperson was very nice, helpful and knowledgeable. Everything he said was true to date. The DVD provided was very helpful with only a few small stumbling points, at least for me. The furnace installation process went off without a hitch, even though I did not have one of them fancy metal bending tools. (I had to ad-lib there.) It has been running great for several days now. Overall, I was very satisfied with the purchasing and installation processes. I would highly recommend your service and process to anyone.
- Ursula Kasper of Richmond Heights, OH writes:I would like to say that your service was excellent, your video help very instructive and that I will patronize you again as my home heating and cooling needs dictate.
- Bob Parkinson from Afton, WY writes:At the beginning I thought this was going to be a difficult project. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to tackle it myself. On my first call to Alpine Home Air, I was greeted with excellent customer service and a knowledgeable staff. I was able to order all the proper parts within minutes and I received the parts in a matter of days. I started to watch the instructional videos; I couldn't have done it without the videos or the help from the staff over the phone. After tearing out the old, ineffecient oil burner, I dedicated a few hours a night to get the new furnace in. I was able to do everything but the gas work. Now I have a cozy home; I can't wait to see how it performs in these cold winters. I want to thank Alpine Home Air for the great service, great price, and great products. It feels good when you can save over $3,000 dollars on a project when you do it yourself. You have a customer for life! Thanks again.
- Jack Ducart from Voorhees, NJ writes:I found your web site very easy to navigate. The information was complete and the instructional video gave me all the answers to questions I might have had concerning installation of my humidifier. I would recommend your site to anyone!
- Brian Vass of Cincinnati, OH installed his own humidifier.My friend Frank recently installed an Aprilaire 600 in his house. It was so easy, he talked me into installing one in my house too. The installation DVD was very helpful. We installed the humidifier in under 4 hours. Here's a picture of me, my son Andrew, and the two newest members of our family: our Aprilaire 600 and the humidistat. Thanks Alpine Home Air!
- Dennis Lively writes:I received my Air Conditioning kit on July, 2, 2003. I watched your video and started the installation today, July 3, 2003. I had never installed anything like this before. The kit was very complete...I actually had some parts left over!...and the instructions on the video were very thorough. What a pleasure to do business with a company like yours...and over the Internet at that! I will heartily endorse your company to others and wish you the best of luck in your business growth.
- Dave Frank from Haverown, PA writes:I purchased an Aprilaire model 600 bypass humidifier at the end of March. It was shipped the next day and arrived several days later. Alpine sent an email with links to the installation instructions which I had also looked at on their website before I ordered the unit. The installation went as described in the DVD and the documentation. So far so good!