Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Chuck Hall from Cincinnati, OH writes:I must say this portion of the install went like clockwork. The video showed just what to do. Thanks, Chuck Hall
- Joseph Fuller of Smyrna, GA installed his own humidifier.Hello: Attached is a photo of my installed Aprilaire 400 humidifier - it was a snap, thanks to my #1 helper as you see in the photo. The installation video was a great help - thanks for offering such great products and support!
- Bruce Haynes of Welches, OR writes:I love the DVD installation video! I have seen a lot of video instruction tapes, and this is by far the best.
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.
- Warren Plummer of Milwaukee, WI installed his own humidifier:The installation was very successful with absolutely no problems. Your DVD was very helpful. As you can see in the pictures, I decided to tape down all the wiring. It all works great! Thank you.
- Franklin Burns of Silver Spring, MD writes:I am a satisfied Alpine customer. Assistance from my HVAC engineer was not necessary. I watched the video you provided and followed the instructions. It took several days but it worked as advertised when power was applied. The increase in humidity has made our home much more comfortable. Thank you.
- Mario Casco of Montgomery Village, MD installed his own humidifier.Installation was relatively easy, even though, in my case, I had to install on the return side which was a bit tight, as you might see from the picture. The video included helped a lot.
- David Olson from Swallwell, AB Canada writes:I've installed both new furnaces with the help of the video (could not have done the transitions with out it), and I'm happy to report they have kept my family nice and warm this winter through 4 weeks of -30 C to -40 C or -20F to -40F. Thanks for the help, Andrew! I am looking forward to installing my new boiler!
- John Beasley from Lakeville, MN installed his own humidifier.Here is a photo of me next to the control panel for my new Aprilaire 700. Unfortunately you can't see the unit itself because of the tight installation area on the supply run. Your service and support have been awesome! The installation video was very helpful with this unit. Thanks for you prompt shipping! I will definitely use your company again for my a/c and furnace supply needs.
- Joe Valinsky from Turnersville, NJ writes:Thank you Alpine for beginning-to-end help on installing my Goodman two-stage, multi speed gas furnace with central air. You guys were great & very patient answering my many questions & didn't hesitate explaining further if I was still in doubt. Your video was a Godsend; proof that a picture is worth a thousand words. As I shopped around I quickly discovered I couldn't beat your price, and your ordering process was very easy. Corny, but like body builder Arnold says, "I'll be back" - when I need additional products.